Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 1, Week 1

So aku ada baca this book. Its called the Diary of A Fat Man. No, I didn't write it. But I got inspired from it. Iatah this fat dude, he decided to lose weight but unlike me, he succeeded. You should read it, fatties.

Here is a version of my own fat diary.

Currently, I am a person who boasts 100kg worth of meat, flesh, bone, water and most importantly FAT!

I'm writing about monday, fyi. HAHA psl this regime was supposed to start this week. So wo'evz. Furthermore, I will be writing about what I ate/drank and what exercises I did for the day (if there were any).

Breakfast: None, woke up late. Dekat-dekat pukul 12 kooot~
Lunch: Rice, 2 pieces of chicken wings, sayur.
Afternoon: 3 sausages, 1 roti kosong, 1/3 roti telor \m/. 2 cawan tek tarik halia UMPH!
Dinner: 1 cup of milo. extra manis.

As you can see from above, dear readers, I ate a lot yesterday. No wonder I look like this.





Hence, I hope to lose weight and prolong my life even by a few days.

You know what they say. To be thin is to be healthy, to be fat is to be me. YIH!

No comments: