Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 6, Week 1

Somehow since aku selalu buat posts after midnight the dates yg aku buat don't add up. That's f*cked up isn't it? So considering the fact that NOW is sunday, my title post should be Day 7,Week1 should it not?

DULI KU!! KO MEMBAYAR KALI!! AH UY!!!

Atutahwahbahkan, I realise that bogging about my daily lifestyle is a pain in the ass and hence I drew up a conclusion to blog about my weight-loss programme activities once a week. HAHA nada batah.

This is what I had to eat for today.

Lunch: Chicken Mushroom Pasta
Afternoon: kolo mee, the same pasta as above
Evening: nasi sama telur goreng
Late Dinner: Soto sama kweh (pronounced QOO-AYH)

Nada kurus ni cani ani -.- owells i bets, apa jua buleh buat mun rezeki palak-palak dapan mata. Inda ja fellow fatties?


Oh and I played futsal just now with a random bunch of people. iyea.

No comments: