Saturday, June 14, 2008

LOL, thanks to Adeq i now have an idea to update my blog.

Today was a mighty fine morning until school was in session. School was a big bore, I was better of absent though i will be counted absent as i didn't come for registration.

Chemistry - Mr Ravoof said "Where were you Khaliiiq~? You were absent for a week." And i was like "WHOA! chill boss, saya takra absent satu minggu, 2 hari saja boss. tolong jgn potong gaji nanti saya rajin kerja punya..." To which he replied "OK, I won't deduct your salary, here go mark your unfinished homework."

Maths (FREE PERIOD...teeheehee) - did nothing but talk and chitted a little here and chatted a little there. "Eh buii, krg cana ni yo?" "Entah jun, pikir ko sendiri. Duhhh buleh? Hellooo utak kan ada~"

GP - went to the computer lab and yakked here and yakkitied there. "Eh krg kmu k rumah c jud*n kul brp ghaiz?" "Errmmm dalam pukul 6.28 kali, entah eh liat lah keadaan." "Aku entah ah, ikut parents ku lah psl durg mau hantar aku ke rumah jud*n"

Physics - Errr not to to change the subject, we did nothing though some of those eggheaded-wannabes did some electronics past year question about awp_map (op-amp). The teacher did come to check up on us a "few" times. Every 5 minutes!


Eden started at 12.30 midday! I went home in a car. I went to eat outside. My friends fetched me at 2.15 at we had a late lunch at Ahan Thai though I prefer La Mee. And I bought a gay-gray Gatsby Wax for the people.

I stayed in Gadong to play Cs and Cs and more CS. The first hour in NetCom where a few matches took place. The next hour saw me in Rainforest CC owning the players there with a score 80-20. If it were NetCom it would have been 20-80 T_T

The chinese guys ft. Krandhell played DotA *sucks A LOT*

I went home at 9.00 due to the fact I wasn't allowed to sleepover at jud*n's because I just revoered from a fever an currently suffering from the cursed flu ("very contagious") which may expose the residents of Jln Bunga Jasmine to the flu and make the flew away (get it?)



Here are some pictures:


Too much DotA for one booty to handle?

Them DotA Allstars

The DotA face.

No comments: