Friday, June 27, 2008

A Whole Full Bloated Week of Nothing

First of all the title is exaggerated, no? *mun au jgn plg baca*

Pertama-tama kali saya ingin memulakan bahawa saya keboringan sepanjang masa saya di daerah Tutong di rumah nenek saya. The only fun times I had during my stay were breakfast, lunch, dinner and the birthdays of my aunties. Saya sangat terhibur semasa musim makan di rumah nenek kerana tiada orang yang melarang saya makan *sad yes?*.

June is my favorite month, after October, because 2 of my aunts, my uncle and my mother celebrate their days of birth into this world during this month and you know what that means, FOOOD!!! Iatahwahbahkan siuk jua tu makan-makan saja. So there.

My cousin wasn't there because he ditched us to go to umrah with his parents. Jadinya.?

So yeah yeah YEAH! boring boring boring, if you were me I'd bet my fats and a hundred grand that you guys will die of boredom. *eseh confident*

Anyhoo, there were also some ups besides the birthday gals' celebrations. Saya berkesempatan untuk meluangkan masa mempermainkan sepupu saya yang begitu kecil lagi useless. All she does all day is sleep and drinks milk. Iatahwahbahkan siuk jua tu ngacau-ngacau time ia menyusu. So there.

Let's talk about the food. These are the words that describes them to a 'T' : OK, not bad, sedang, boleh diterima, acceptable, membari watir, nanya~

Kayz, datz all for my pozt n0w, ayt? nantey2 sja lge qu update blog quh anie. vye2 tk K keh?

I h0pe yEw Enzh0y D pIcX


Grrmmmppphhh!!

Lookin' good liq!

Wang! Sadang2 jua eh sanyum atu!

The useless small fat little baby. I call her Fats.

4 SALES??? pffftt 4 s4yl3 x aa~


No comments: