Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome Home Deh and Meh

wasted a few minutes of my life...


So I walk up to this couple right and I'm all like "Sup you two, lookin' fine today. Ada barang ku bah?" So the conversation starts.

Deh: Ada lai, semua ada.

Liq: Banar wah??

Deh: Iksyen ku plg tu.

Liq: Penipu wah! Inda ku caya lagi cakap babah.

Deh: Heeee ada wah.

Liq: Yeay! Banar wah?

Deh: Awuuuuu

My meh walks in.

Meh: Iksyennya tu lai. Mobile yang alai kirim nada. PS3, Xbox360 and Wii alai semua nada.

Liq: NAH KAN PENGULARNYA! Indakan mau ilang wah pengelakarnya atu. Inda ku caya lagi cakap babah.

Deh: Jgn plg. Siapa jua rugi tu?

Liq: Siapa nah??

Deh: Entah, tanya mameh mu.

Meh: Entah ih, inda ku tau.

Liq: *pedah nanya durg ani*

HAHAHA. I feel that the conversation above is completely, entirely and intyrely useless. So let me skip to the important one.

Liq: *farts* OH YEAH!!

Deh ft. Meh: Shut up.

Useless again. Whatever then. The main point is my parents went overseas for about a month. Well my dad actually went for a month and my mom for about one and a half week. So I was stuck sitting bitch! *iyeaaa mental*.

On the broigh' soide, they go' me a bunch of stuff as compensation for leaving me behoind.

Take a look below.

One of these will be mine. Mwahahaha.


Officially a poklen now that I have white steppers.


From L to R in values of discount: 30%, 30%, 50%, 50% 70% and the rest 60%. Heee nada full price.


Ronaldo bagi aku psl ia inda muat.


Jauh-jauh dorang balikan ani, di Teguh Raya kan ada.

No comments: