Sunday, June 29, 2008

A New Day, A New Post *mihir eh*

wasted a few minutes of my life...


SO school's starting tomorrow and by the looks of it a lot of people and I mean A WHOLE SHITLOAD of people haven't done their homework, and that includes me. I know because when I see my messenger window most of the nicks in my contacts list read 'HWK' or 'jangan tagur yo bz ku ne buat hw' and my personal favourite 'shit! ada hw wah???'. But in fact these losers are sitting in front of the pc chatting their valuable time away. Heck, I don't care about mine psl gerenti inda kana tanya.

Let's not talk about school cause its getting me depressed (wohsei as if aku dapat depressed)

Last night I watched Wanted with these people called friends. Some of them are called Xym, Amal, Imi, Jeng, Dhell, Jaganot, Ping and many more species of friends. *eh napa mcm lame post ku ani?*. Then we went to KFC and had dinner around 9ish. WAIT! I forgot to mention that Wanted was pretty awesome, it puts a new definition to the meaning of action movies. Imi said Angie was hot, I didn't think so cause she looked like me time puasa.

Next we sent Amal home psl she had to be home before 10 supposedly because ia nyamal time atu biar bapa nya rasa guilty ia awal balik. Guilty tah rasa nya mal? Then we went to G-Town for desert. Pastu durang Xym and Imi 'chillax' kat rumah saye.

Kat rumah saye, Imi kene sebigik leh ibu gua sebab mereka kate tentang scholarship interviyu dan kat sane lah mak saye bertanye pade Imi about ape die nak buat kat uni, kenape die pilih course yang die sebut and macam-macam lah. The conversation is as below.

Meh: Imi, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Imi : I dunno auntie. *giggles*

Meh: What do you mean you don't know? Cemani tah kan ko jwb rh urg MINDEF ni come July?

Imi : Indalah. Aku mau jadi engineering*giggles some more*

Meh: Ko kan jadi engineering? LAWL!! Engineer jua, buleehh?

Imi : Eh awu ah! *slaps paha*

Meh: Bah jaga, ani saja auntie pasan kan rah kau, kau jua Azim ah, jgn kamu selalu kan 'entah' atau ' I dunno' dari sana urg buleh meliat ulah kamu and keupayaan kamu tu. So yeah.

Imi ft. Xym: Ouhh! Rupanya! Banar jua auntie ani ah, handal eh kita ani lawa lgi tu serta muda.

Meh: Come on lah, me selalu berandam aying bunga yg presh2, everyday kali ah.

Liq: Bah udah tah ngambang ma, pampan krg mulut atu kai papan.

FYI, the last 3 three lines atu crap yang me tambah-tambah. After the lecture blablabla yakkity-yak-yak the clock showed 11.30 then my dad told the boys *woot woot* (iyeeaa mihir) to just sleepover psl akhir brabis udah krg terjumpa durang hantu bekepala tiga. Iatah during the unexpected slpover we checked out some fb profiles of teachers. Some got steng some no steng some partly steng. But got one very steng though not teacher cause quite young, CLICK HERE for the picture. ENJOY!!

eh aku malas kan upload pictures. tu liat plg blog durang Mei Ping, Jeng, Bury, Xym mun ganya kamu kan liat gmbr!

No comments: