Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 TO GO!

Hi again everyone! Kita bertemu lagi dalam rancangan becali dgn Mr Kari! *pliz dont laff. alum cali tu*

Sesungguhnya dunia ini penuh dengan dugaan, cubaan dan gulaian. -Liq Ross,2011.

So as the title above refers to the number of papers I have left to freedom. So crazy is this thing we call exams. But exams are good in their own way...maybe. Nada exam nada papa yg kan di passkan or difailkan. Urang brunei ani lain bah nyamu. Well I'm using myself as reference. Macam dulu time O Levels, of those 8 subjects I took, gerenti ada sebuting dua ku inda pandai. You may ask, then why did he take those subjects? Psl yang lain kompom lagi payah. Anyways the subjects I'm taking about are principles of accounting and additional maths. They were so hard to the point that I gave up on trying to learn yet alone understand these subjects from hell around mid form 4. HAHA!iatah mun fail pulang dijadikan kebanggaan.

I dont really have anything in particular to type/ramble/rant about. But apparently my fans have increased thanks to facebook (this I know psl aku dpt monitor stats siapa yang view blog ku ;D )

Though I gots to admit Mark Suckerberg is a genius for inventing Pezbuk. Time wasted on it means money for him. kali lah. how else do you get rich from websites other than adverts and pop-ups asa well as GROUPON offers. Inda ku berani kan groupon atu, takut ku virus. Computer ku lagi bukan Macbook so yeah vulnerable brbz.

Speaking of Macbook. Did you guys know ada species iPhone 4 (or i4n for short) yang albino sudah? its called i4n white (or i4n wyt 4 st) *4 st = for short* Anyways I currently own 2 apple products, the iPod classic and i4n black (i4n blk 4 st) As of now I can't afford to buy anymore apple products because of 2 major reasons:

1) mahal. (i had to sell a kidney for an iPod classic. and had to trade-in my brother for an i4n)

2) as soon as you get something from apple, there's bound to be a better vand improved version of it released the day after.(e.g iPad and iPad8)

Gotta hand it to Stiff Hobbs though for being able to manipulate people to buy his stuff. Mesti dijadikan role model ni. dropout of college and turn a fruit into some sort of cool gadget. I got plans of my own for that. Hopefully nada urang tepikir kan buat kembayau jadi computer or gaming console.

Since I am trying to study here, I will stop here for the time being. Will update if I get bored of studying (which is all the time). Hope you guys are satisfied with this post. Too bad there's no comment box macam arah Utama Grand =(

here's a song for you to listen to:

No comments: