Monday, June 6, 2011

Crapping my pants

if had any ;)

Tomorrow at this time I will be sitting for my first paper. Hopefully my revision and doing past years from the 80s will bear fruits...particularly durian. NYAMAN WAH TU YO! On a serious note, I really am panicking, though can't do anything about it too late to regret and I knew this would happen. Inda payah lagi nyasal....biasa sudah. kimak.

Right now my spirits are at an all time down low. Cooking pun inda helpful. So now I'm listening to songs to try and lift them heavy spirits up. And this may come as a surprise to you but aku bawa sembahyang hajat. Byk nyamu kebaikan smbhyg hajat ani especially mun ada hajat...HAJAT KU KAN PASS!!! jsdakfadshkjfhaskjfhaskjfhkajslfcnkj sadnchkjhknkacm <---tefadhil ku

The type of songs I listen to when I'm down are not those heavy rock, pop or RnB (maybe aku inda tau genre nya pulang) hahaha. I listen to good old disney songs. Ani top of my list. And if you say I have no music taste, you can lick my hairless armpits.


pastu mun keluar results exam and fail iatah rugi tu. inda menulung ni lagu ani. so ani ku dangar


HAHAHAHA rugi!

bah I'm done here. gotta get out of this empty house and get some veggies. source of Vitamin P (pass) and clear skin. iyea sitauganban kalah dermatologist.

No comments: