Friday, June 3, 2011

Rio rio Rio rio!

Hi again,

I am now trying to finish up my last report. Sial IR interpreting ani. I hatez ma lecturers who set up the lab manuals, ingat nya pandai banar kah urang brunei ani. Hellew we dont eat varvee like u do. So if not that, then what are bruneians good at? rambling and complaining and leaving the last morsel of food supaya inda kira tebarus kan makan semua.

Anyhoo, i just finished watching Rio. Made me cry...iyea inda paham happy feel good movie. Siuk berabis lah, I'd rate it 8/10. banar ni ratings ku. IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes pun refer arah aku when rating movies.

The movie was all about samba, at least that was what I remember of it. You see I was in the sky the whole time the movie was running, trying to fly like Blu. Mind you he's the main character voiced by Jesse Einsteinberg.

i like this song

and this is a good remake of the original version. yang featuring black eyed peas is the worst IMPHOYDDH (in my perfectly honest opinion yang datang dari hati)


OK, that's it for tonight. Not unless the last part of my report is being a bitch then I'll be blogging the night away and burning the midnight candle, menyalai the subuh tungking.

PEACE OUT! if u need me i'll be in Rio...............................still here.

No comments: