Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zodiac Horror-scopes

How confident are you in your daily horoscope predictions?

Not entirely sure though. All I know I am hot, dry, aggresive and associated with the sun, fire and sky. Therefore I am a fiery-horse composed of metal that can fly, hence I am the redhotpegasus. And that is according to the chinese zodiac jadinya those born between 27th january 1990 to 14th february 1991. Mun horoscopes mcm libra aquarius atu inda ku pecaya tu, sihir tu.

For further information regarding a rehotpegasus like me, please visit http://www.chinesezodiac.com/horse.php

Its fucking eerie I tell you when you read the daily horoscopes and they hit a homerun. Mcm gila wah mun ngam prediction durang. Membari watir. Iatah nyangku sihir tu. Jgn dipecayai tu.

Enough about horoscopes, zodiac signs and whatnot. I wanna talk about mypast 2 papers. The first one aku confident pass. The 2nd one aku inda confident pass or fail. Cana tu? I dunno, didnt study for this. HAHA saklichavdisharpleyroadeh!!!

The first paper was alright. I could answer all the questions needed to be answered. Pasal out of 4 questions you have to answer three and aku andang target 3 topics. The last topic atu aku inda pernah masuk all the lectures and inda pernah memigang notes nya, let alone have it. So I had more time to concentrate and banar2kan the 3 questions. Gila eh I did the 3 past years (07-09) balik2 sampai hafal wah di mana typo ah. buduh. mun kena tnya dimana typo wah arah exam paper ah gerenti 1st class ni. jgn inda galat lecturer ah.

Onto the second paper, hard as shit. Dried shit, not the diarrhoea kind yang watery and runny. *ewww mihir kau ani liq* I DONT CARE. PAYAH WAH PAYAH!! cuba tah menjawap question about how to bring evidence from a crime scene to a laboratory for examination and from there bring it to court. bepaluh jua kali eh ketiak menulis. lecturer lagi inda minta bullet point because it "lacks context and coherence"....WHO THE HELL CARES! last2 jadi cigu nursery inda jua pedah 3tahun belajar, baik keraja di Ayamku seminggu. tantu. *no offense...or yes offense* apakan.

So yeah now I'm the library with a fellow redhotpegasus, using my precious revision time to update my good-for-nothing blog that all of you somehow like to read. haters are welcome ;)
Last2 nyasal ni, its always like that. Sudah turnover the exam paper mati akal. Marak mata balik2 baca soalan staie kan fahamkan. Sayang saja aying liur ah karing inda pedah2, baik di talan.

My next 2 papers are on analytical chemistry which is a piece of cake yang bangas. The second one is a double module paper on organic compounds that no one seems to get. Even Einstenberg gave up on chem and decided to discover energy using 3= /\/\c2 (read it and weep). Banar why study about compounds when it is what it is and you cant change it. Semuanya tertulis sudah tu. Mun alcohol jadi ester apa atu pun sudah ditakdirkan. Jgn tah staie kan membuat macam2. Nada tu. Nya kawanku tertulis atas batu. Batu belakang rumah ku yang kalau dipusing ada udang sebaliknya.

Thats it for now. Gonna try studying. Please read my blog. Your loyalty is what keeps me alive. You are the oxygen to my blog. You are the sky that completes my earthly blog. You are the sucker that is wasting your time on this blog. Buut I HEARTZ U nonetheless. <3

here iz a song to comfort u

No comments: